Buy Ubiquiti Switch 24 500W Managed PoE Switch with SFP US-24-500W from our D-Link Shop, Nairobi Kenya.
US-24-500W – Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 24-Port PoE Switch 500W is part of the Ubiquiti Networks UniFi line of Gigabit PoE Switches. Designed to build and expand your network, this switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. This model has 24 Gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 SFP ports, a throughput of 26Gps, 500W maximum power consumption, and support for 802.3at/af and 24V passive PoE.
Quick product specs:
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps.
- SFP Ports: 2.
- Max. Power Consumption: 500W.
- Weight: 3.7 kg (8.16 lb).
- Dimensions: 485.04 x 44.45 x 285.6 mm (19.1 x 1.75 x 11.24″).
• (24) Gigabit RJ45 ports
• (2) SFP ports
• (1) Serial console port (reserved for future use)
• Total, non-blocking throughput: 26Gbps
• Switching capacity: 52Gbps
• Forwarding rate: 38.69Mpps
• Maximum power consumption: 500W
• Supports POE IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
• Max power consumption: 500W
• Weight: 4.8kg (10.6lbs)
• Max Power Consumption:
-Including PoE Output: 500W
-Excluding PoE Output: 30W
• Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 500W DC
• Dimensions: 485 x 43.7 x 285.4mm (19.09 x 1.72 x 11.24″)
• Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
• Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
• LEDs Per Port: RJ45 Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity / SFP Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
• Networking Interfaces: (24) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports, (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
• Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port Out-of-Band (Reserved for Future Use), Ethernet In-Band
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Rack Mount: Yes, 1U High
• ESD/EMP Protection:
-Air: ±24 kV
-Contact: ±24 kV
• Operating Temperature: -5 to 40°C (23 to 104°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
• PoE Interfaces: PoE IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1,2 ;3,6-), 24VDC Passive PoE (Pins 4,5 ;7,8-)
• Max. PoE Wattage per Port by PSE: 34.2W
• Voltage Range 802.3at Mode: 50-57V
• Max. Passive PoE Wattage per Port: 17W
• 24V Passive PoE Voltage Range: 20-27V