Tripp-lite Web Management Accessory Card(WEBCARDLX)
The WEBCARDLX Web Management Accessory Card turns a compatible Tripp Lite UPS system or PDU into a managed device on your network. By inserting WEBCARDLX into an accessory slot and using an SNMP network management platform, web browser, SSH or Telnet, you can monitor, control and reboot the device from almost anywhere at any time. Its HTML5-based interface means Java isn’t needed to interact with the mobile-friendly PowerAlert® Device Manager.
Monitor site electrical data, UPS self-test logs and logged power events, such as blackouts, brownouts and overvoltage conditions. Receive email notifications or SNMP traps of selectable events and power conditions. If your device has controllable outlets, WEBCARDLX can remotely reboot locked network equipment without disrupting power to other devices.
Permission sets and interface access can be configured for each user from full administrator to view-only operator. Real-time clock support maintains current day and date even after a UPS shutdown. NTP (Network Time Protocol) support enables automatic updates to the real-time clock from an NTP server. Multiple protocols are supported, including IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP and DHCP. DHCP/Manual configuration support enables network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.
- Makes any compatible Tripp Lite UPS system or PDU a managed network device
- Remotely monitors site electrical data, UPS self-test logs, alert logs and logged power events like blackouts, brownouts and overvoltage conditions
- Reboots locked network equipment without disrupting power to other loads (when used with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets on select devices)
- Monitors temperature and humidity, as well as contact closure state (with optional EnviroSense2 module, sold separately)
- HTML5-based interface—no Java required
- Permission sets and interface access can be configured for each user
- Multiple users can view activity simultaneously
- Monitor and manage remotely via SNMP, web, SSH or Telnet
- Create an encrypted connection via web browser using optional SSL setting
Advanced Network Management Tools
- Automatically shut down remote operating systems via your network (OS must have PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent version 58 installed)
- Receive alert notifications via email or SNMP trap
Mass Configuration Utility
- Allows configuration of one device to be replicated to other compatible devices
Mass Updater Utility
- Enables firmware update of multiple WEBCARDLXs over the network at the same time
- Supports multiple protocols, including IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP and DHCP
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing ensures optimal communication compatibility with current 10/100 Base-T network
- DHCP/Manual configuration support enables automatic or manual assignment of network settings.
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS system or PDU with compatible accessory slot
- Ethernet network with TCP/IP protocol (ports 3664 and 3665 must be open on your firewall)
- SNMP-based network management software, web browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari) and/or VT-100 Telnet and/or SSH client.
There are no reviews yet.