Tripp-lite SmartPro 230V 2.2kVA 1.6kW Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, Network Card Options, USB, DB9 Serial(SMARTINT2200VS)
Tripp Lite’s SMARTINT2200VS intelligent, line interactive tower uninterruptible power supply (UPS) prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 19 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load.
Maintains regulated 230V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V. 2200VA power handling capability offers compatibility with a variety of networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications.
Includes a total of 9 outlets with 3 load banks (2 outlets each) that are individually switchable via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download.
Built-in accessory slot supports Network Management Card options. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive gray color scheme.
- SMARTINT2200VS line interactive UPS offers protection from blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages and surges
- 2200VA/1600W capacity
- Internal batteries support a half load of 1100VA for 19 minutes and a full load of 2200VA for 7 minutes
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Maintains regulated 230V nominal output during brownouts and overvoltages from 151 to 282V
- Includes 9 UPS supported outlets with 3 individually controllable load banks that can be powered off and back on again via software interface
- IEC320-C20 input connection accepts a variety of detachable cordsets to match country or site-specific wall receptacles
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- IP-based Auto Probe detects lost connectivity and restores service autonomously
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software.
- Supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and UPS output power control for immediate reboot of connected devices
- Supports Tripp Lite’s WatchDog software application (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- Built-in accessory slot supports Network Management Card options; Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs
- Network-grade AC surge suppression
- Attractive gray color scheme
- Optional PDUBHV20 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment.