Tripp-lite SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 900W Line-Interactive UPS, Tower, LCD, USB, 8 Outlets (SMX1500LCDT)
The SMX1500LCDT SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 900W Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up home/office workstations, media centers and home entertainment systems, the SMX1500LCDT switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight IEC-320-C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1500LCDT has an internal battery that provides 10 minutes of support at half load. It can also power an entry-level PC up to 90 minutes. Two of the eight outlets provide surge protection only for printers and other non-essential devices A front-panel LCD screen lets you configure settings and monitor operating data, such as voltage, battery and load statuses.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 170V to 280V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 455-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software, SMX1500LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Provides fully regulated AC output for home/office workstations, media centers and home entertainment systems
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power or low battery
- 8 C13 outlets—2 surge-only
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 455-joule surge suppression rating
- Supports half load up to 10 min.
- Powers entry-level PC up to 90 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Maintains 230V nominal output over input range of 170V–280V without using battery power
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LCD signals voltage, battery and load statuses
- Supports multiple advanced user setup and operating preferences
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software.
- Protect phone/DSL/fax/modem/Ethernet network against power surges.