Tripp-lite SmartOnline SVTX Series 3-Phase 380/400/415V 30kVA 27kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS, Tower, Extended Run, SNMP Option(SVT30KX)
The SVT30KX SmartOnline® SVTX Series 3-Phase 380/400/415V 30kVA 27kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS with IGBT technology provides battery backup and AC power protection against power disturbances that can damage electronics or destroy data. It’s recommended for critical IT or corporate infrastructure, telecom, LAN/WAN, security and emergency, financial and light industrial applications.
The SVT30KX’s Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) design allows continuous operation at any supported voltage at either 50 or 60 Hz. Zero transfer time to battery mode ensures no disruption to the attached loads. Automatic and Manual Bypass keeps connected equipment powered even during overloads and UPS maintenance.
IGBT inverter technology produces output power with less than 2% total harmonic distortion (THD) to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of loads, even those with wildly fluctuating power demands.
Managing the SVT30KX is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays critical operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load levels, available runtime, alarm status, battery charge, and voltage and frequency values. Four LEDs indicate bypass, line, battery and fault modes. A serial port allows connection to Tripp Lite’s free local shutdown agent. A built-in card slot supports WEBCARDLX or RELAYCARDSV for network interface and remote monitoring and control. The SVT30KX’s reduced size and small footprint save valuable space.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical telecom, network, security, financial, corporate and light industrial applications
- /-1% output voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- High 0.9 power factor offers 30kVA/27kW output capacity, allowing for more connected devices
- Selectable 380/400/415V output voltage
- Wide input voltage window (305–478V) minimizes battery use and prolongs battery life
- Supports half load for 10 min. and full load for 4 min.
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP240V135
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages
- Produces output power with less than 2% THD to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak
- Low <6% THDi input rating and advanced IGBT rectifier enables 1:1 Generator Sizing, eliminating costly oversizing requirements for generators, breakers and cables
- Connect up to 3 units in parallel configuration for increased capacity
- Increases system reliability
- Allows maintenance without removing power from attached loads
- Operates at efficiency levels as high as 98.8% when input line conditions are favorable
- Slot for WEBCARDLX network interface or RELAYCARDSV relay card for remote monitoring and control options
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- DB9 and EPO ports offer local monitoring and shutdown options
- Reduced-size black tower case saves valuable floor space
- Matching external battery cabinets enable extended runtime options.