Tripp-lite SmartOnline SVTX Series 3-Phase 380/400/415V 10kVA 9kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS, Tower, Extended Run, SNMP Option(SVT10KX)
The SVT10KX SmartOnline® SVTX Series 3-Phase 380/400/415V 10kVA 9kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS with IGBT technology provides battery backup and AC power protection against power disturbances that can damage electronics or destroy data. It’s recommended for critical IT or corporate infrastructure, telecom, LAN/WAN, security and emergency, financial and light industrial applications.
The SVT10KX’s VFI design allows continuous operation at any supported voltage at either 50 or 60 Hz. Zero transfer time to battery mode ensures no disruption to the attached loads. Automatic and Manual Bypass keeps connected equipment powered even during overloads and UPS maintenance.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical telecom, network, security, financial, corporate and light industrial applications
- /-1% output voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- High 0.9 power factor offers 10kVA/9kW output capacity, allowing for more connected devices
- Selectable 380/400/415V output voltage
- Wide input voltage window (305–478V) minimizes battery use and prolongs battery life
Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load for 10.5 min. and full load for 3.8 min.
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP240V135
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages
IGBT Inverter Technology
- Produces output power with less than 2% THD to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak
- Low <6% THDi input rating and advanced IGBT rectifier enables 1:1 Generator Sizing, eliminating costly oversizing requirements for generators, breakers and cables
Automatic and Manual Bypass
- Increases system reliability
- Allows maintenance without removing power from attached loads
- Operates at efficiency levels as high as 98.8% when input line conditions are favorable
- Slot for SNMP network interface and relay card for remote monitoring and control options
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- DB9 and EPO ports offer local monitoring and shutdown options
Small-Footprint Tower Design
- Reduced-size black tower case saves valuable floor space
- Matching external battery cabinets enable extended runtime options.