Tripp-lite 600W 230V Power Conditioner with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), AC Surge Protection, 3 Outlets, UNIPLUGINT Adapter(LR604)
The LR604 600W 230V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) offers two levels of voltage stabilization that correct undervoltages as low as 189V and overvoltages as high as 247V back to regulated 230V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A 340-joule surge suppression rating helps prevent power spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the detachable 2-meter C13 to CEE7 Schuko power cord to an AC power source, and plug up to three devices into the rear C13 outlets. An included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter allows most worldwide plug configurations to connect to the LR604’s C13 outlets. You can monitor boost, trim and normal AVR operation using the three diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LR604 fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.
- Rated at 230V/600W/2.6A
- Ideal for computers, routers, modems, printers, home theater components and point-of-sale equipment
- Connect up to 3 electronic devices to the rear C13 outlets
- Includes detachable 2 m C13 to CEE7 Schuko power cord
- Included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter fits into C13 outlet and accepts most worldwide plug configurations
- Compact unit (5.25 in./13.3 cm high) fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Monitors incoming AC power and keeps equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions
- Boosts input voltages below 189V by 13.4%
- Reduces input voltages over 247V by 10.6%
AC Line Surge Suppression
- 340 joules of surge suppression protects against potentially harmful power surges and spikes
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs indicate boost, trim and normal AVR operation
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch power control over all components.