Tripp-lite 3.8kW Single-Phase Switched Automatic Transfer Switch PDU, Two 200-240V C20 Inlets, 8 C13 & 2 C19 Outputs, 1U, TAA(pdumh20hvatnet)
Tripp Lite Switched Automatic Transfer Switch / ATS PDU provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources.
The ATS will normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input cable. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Switched PDU features include individually controllable output receptacles and built-in network interface.
Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources, regardless of phase angle, to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system.
In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave UPS with zero transfer time. Tripp Lite SmartOnline series is highly recommended for use as the primary UPS in a two-UPS application. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported.
On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Front input LED’s display primary or secondary power availability. Built-in LX Platform network management interface card. The Java-free LX Platform HTML5-based network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH.
It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separate) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
- 200-240V 20A Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) / Switched PDU (Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Enables redundant A/B power option for single-corded network devices
- 2 digit display reports power consumption in amps
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 10 outlets (8 C13 switched / 2 C19 unswitched)
- Set of Plug-lock output power cable retention sleeves prevent accidental disconnection of connected devices
- Two C20 inlets for separate Primary and Secondary inputs; two 12 ft / 3.7m C20 input cables included
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system (in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- 2-7 millisecond transfer time
- Switched outlets and ethernet interface supports individual outlet control on a real-time or programmable basis and user-specified alarm notification thresholds for all reported site power conditions
- LX Platform interface allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized
- LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines and for each output receptacle
- Federal Trade Agreements Act / TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.