Tripp-lite 2000W 230V Power Conditioner with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), AC Surge Protection, 6 Outlets, UNIPLUGINT Adapter(LR2000)
The LR2000 2000W 230V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) offers three levels of voltage stabilization that correct undervoltages as low as 168V and overvoltages as high as 278V back to regulated 240V, 220V or 208V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A network-grade 1360-joule surge suppression rating exceeds the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B) and prevents even the strongest spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the detachable 6.5-ft. (1.98 m) NEMA 6-15P to C13 power cord to an AC power source, and plug up to six devices into the outlets. Two NEMA 5-15R, two NEMA 6-15R and two C13 outlets accommodate a wide range of connected components. An included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter allows most worldwide plug configurations to connect to the LR2000’s C13 outlets. You can monitor incoming voltage status using the five diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LR2000 fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.
- Rated at 230V/2000W/8.7A
- Ideal for computers, routers, modems, printers, home theater components and point-of-sale equipment
- Connect up to 6 electronic devices to the rear outlets: 2 NEMA 5-15R, 2 NEMA 6-15R and 2 C13
- Includes detachable 6.5 ft. (1.98 m) NEMA 6-15P to C13 power cord
- Included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter fits into C13 outlet and accepts most worldwide plug configurations
- Compact unit (7 in./17.8 cm high) fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains regulated, selectable 240/220/208V nominal output
- Monitors incoming AC power and keeps equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 168V and overvoltages up to 278V
- Boosts the following input voltages by 18.2%:
At or below 203V (240V AC setting)
At or below 188V (220V AC setting)
At or below 178V (208V AC setting)
- Boosts the following input voltages by 9%:
204-223V (240V AC setting)
189-204V (220V AC setting)
179-193V (208V AC setting)
- Reduces the following input voltages by 9.8%:
Over 255V (240V AC setting)
Over 234V (220V AC setting)
Over 221V (208V AC setting)
AC Line Surge Suppression
- 1360 joules of network-grade surge suppression protects against potentially harmful power surges and spikes
- Includes full normal (H-N) and common (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs indicate incoming voltage status
- Rear on/off switch provides one-touch power control over all components.
There are no reviews yet.