Tripp-lite 1000W 230V Power Conditioner with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), AC Surge Protection, 4 Outlets, UNIPLUGINT Adapter(LR1000)
The LR1000 1000W 230V Power Conditioner adjusts under- and overvoltages to provide safe, computer-grade AC power. Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) offers three levels of voltage stabilization that correct undervoltages as low as 168V and overvoltages as high as 278V back to regulated 230V nominal power. Providing optimum voltage conditions not only extends the life of your equipment, but also keeps your equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions.
A 340-joule surge suppression rating meets the IEEE-587 standard for surge suppression (both categories A and B) and prevents spikes from inflicting damage, data loss or corruption and audio/video performance problems on your connected equipment. EMI/RFI noise filtering protects your AC line from disruptive electromagnetic and radio interference.
Just connect the detachable 2-meter NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cord to an AC power source, and plug up to four devices into the outlets. Two NEMA 5-15R and two C13 outlets accommodate a variety of connected components. An included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter allows most worldwide plug configurations to connect to the LR1000’s C13 outlets. You can monitor incoming voltage levels using the three diagnostic LEDs on the front panel. The compact LR1000 fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup.
Protects Valuable Electronics
- Rated at 230V/1000W/4A
- Ideal for computers, routers, modems, printers, home theater components and point-of-sale equipment
- Connect up to 4 electronic devices to the rear outlets: 2 NEMA 5-15R and 2 C13
- Includes detachable 2 m NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cord
- Included UNIPLUGINT universal adapter fits into C13 outlet and accepts most worldwide plug configurations
- Compact unit (7 in./17.8 cm high) fits comfortably into your computer or home theater setup
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Monitors incoming AC power and keeps equipment working through brownouts and prolonged overvoltage conditions
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 168V and overvoltages up to 278V
AC Line Surge Suppression
- 340 joules of surge suppression protects against potentially harmful power surges and spikes
- Includes full normal (H-N) and common (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs indicate incoming voltage level
- Rear on/off switch provides one-touch power control over all components.
There are no reviews yet.