Tripp-lite 1.6-3.8kW Single-Phase 100-240V Basic PDU, 14 Outlets (12 C13 & 2 C19), C20 with L6-20P Adapter, 12 ft. (3.66 m) Cord, 1U Rack-Mount(PDUH20DV)
The PDUH20DV 1.6-3.8kW Single-Phase 100-240V Basic PDU is a versatile no-frills unit for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets. Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, the PDUH20DV features 14 total outlets—four C13 in front and eight C13 and two C19 in the rear.
The C20 input plug with detachable 12-ft. (3.66 m) cord connects to your facility’s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS to distribute power to connected equipment. A NEMA L6-20P adapter is included for 208/240V power environments. The C20 inlet accepts any country-specific power cord with a C19 connector.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. The reversible all-metal housing supports a variety of mounting options, including 1U horizontal or 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, under a counter or on a wall or workbench.
- Versatile no-frills PDU for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets
- 14 total outlets—4 C13 in front, 8 C13 and 2 C19 in rear
- C20 input with detachable 12-ft. (3.66 m) cord and NEMA L6-20P adapter
- Inlet accepts any country-specific power cord with C19 connector
- Rear-panel grounding lug
- Prevents accidental shutdowns and costly downtime
Versatile Installation Options
- Reversible all-metal housing faces front or rear in rack
- Supports 1U horizontal or 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter.
UPC Code 037332158963
PDU Type Basic
Input Phase Single-Phase
PDU Input Voltage 100; 120; 125; 127; 200; 208; 220; 230; 240
Recommended Electrical Service Single-phase 16/20A 100-240V service
Maximum Input Amps 16
Maximum Input Amps Details Agency de-rated to 16A continuous
Input Connection Type C20 inlet accepts included C19-C20 cable with L6-20P adapter
PDU Plug Type NEMA L6-20P; IEC-320 C20
Input Cord Details Input cable is detachable PDU C20 inlet
Cord Length (ft.) 12
Input Cord Length (m) 3.66
Output Capacity (kW) 3840
Output Capacity Details 3.84kW (240V), 3.68kW (230V), 3.52kW (220V), 3.33kW (208V), 3.2kW (200V), 2.03kW (127V), 1.92kW (120V),
1.6kW (100V) / 16A total capacity; 16A max per C19 outlet; 12A (10A CE) max per C13 outlet
Frequency Compatibility 50 / 60 Hz