Buy TP-LINK TL-SF1024D 24-port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch from D-Link Shop, Nairobi Kenya
The Tplink 24-port 10/100Mbps Desktop/Rackmount Switch TL-SF1024D provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 100Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1024D can save up to 75%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 4.8 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Store and forward Switching scheme
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Fanless design to make sure it works quietly
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation The 24-Port 10/100Mbps Switch TL-SF1024D features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Interface||24 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)|
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)|
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 3.2W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.3*7.1*1.7 in. (440*180*44 mm)|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||3.57Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Green Technology||Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 75%|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||24-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);|
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
There are no reviews yet.