Buy Tech-com UPS 650VA-Black from our D-Link Shop, Nairobi Kenya.
Buy Tech-Com 650VA UPS from shop which has the ability to handle over voltage surges and under-voltage brownouts without utilizing power from the battery.
It instead selects the various power taps on the auto transformer which helps in keeping the UPS active for a longer period of time as the battery remains unaffected.
- Lightweight, compact design perfectly fits the limited function.
- Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability.
- Green Power Function for energy saving.
- Auto restart while AC recovery.
- Provides Overload Protection.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Voltage–230 VAC.
- Voltage Range-140-300VAC.
- Frequency Range-50 Hz.
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode)- +10% or -20%.
- Frequency Range (Batt. Mode)-50 Hz +-1%.
- Transfer Time-Typical 2-6 ms, Max. 10 ms.
- Waveform (Batt. Mode)-Simulated Sine Wave.
- AC Mode-Green Lighting.
- Battery Mode-Green flashing.
- Battery Mode-Sounding every 10 seconds.
- Low Battery-Sounding every second.
- Overload-Sounding every 0.5 seconds.
- Fault-Continuously sounding.
Automatic Voltage Regulation.
- Keeps UPS running even though the input voltage is too low or high.
- Battery low Voltage Automatic Shut Down.
- Over Voltage and Under Voltage Protection.
- Adjusts incoming voltage extending battery life.
- Modem and Data Line Protection.
- Protects your Fax / Modem line against spikes and surge.
High Efficiency using.
- Line-Interactive Circuit Topology.
Charge when no Load.
- Auto charge even when UPS is Off.