Buy REVERSE POE SWITCH 8 PORT FTTH from our D-Link Shop, Nairobi Kenya
The affordably priced Reverse PoE Switch delivers PoE to any small business network that wants to simplify the installation of wireless access points and IP-based surveillance cameras or FTTH PON system. These devices are optimally installed on a ceiling or high on a wall, away from most electrical outlets. PoE eliminates the requirement for a dedicated electrical outlet to power these devices. This allows for flexibility in situating devices where AC power is difficult to access and lowers installation costs. Compact and flexible, the Reverse PoE Switch is ideal for small business FTTH networks that need to inexpensively use PoE to deploy wireless access points and IP-based network surveillance cameras.
- IEEE 802.3af power or reveres power on up to 8 ports
- Supply power to wireless access points and surveillance cameras and FTTH ONU over Cat-5 cabling
- 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Ports with AutoUplink™
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 130W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and back pressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 1K entry MAC address table of the Reverse PoE Switch with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity and speed
- External power adapter supply
There are no reviews yet.