Buy MECER 2KVA (2000VA)1200W | Line Interactive UPS from our D-Link Shop at an Affordable Price
Losing your work due to loss of power or through a power surge can be quite disruptive. Invest in a UPS that will guard you from any of this. MECER 2KVA-2000VA(360W) Line Interactive UPS with AVR, Built-in Surge Protection, without Software (Optional USB Port) 1 x12V 7Ah battery will protect you. Order for this Mecer 2KVA(2000VA) Line Interactive UPS (ME-1000-VU) Back-UPS Hubtech Limited and have it delivered to you.
Uninterrupted power supply that can keep two computers running for 60-120 minutes after a power failure. Auto switches to prevent your computer from crashing during a power failure or load shedding. In addition to standard power line surge protection, this UPS also provides protection from dangerous ‘backdoor’ surges that travel along telephone and network data lines. Just route the phone or network data line through the UPS to protect your devices from lightning, surges and spikes.
- Capacity 2000VA/1200W
- Input Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
- Output Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
- Transfer Time Typical: 2-4 Minutes
- Indicators LED and Audible Alarm
- Interface Smart RS-232 or USB
- Supports Windows 7, Novell & Linux
Benefits of the MECER 2KVA UPS:
- Power Reliability: The online double conversion technology ensures a continuous and stable power supply, protecting critical equipment from power disturbances.
- Scalability: With hot-swappable batteries and the option to add extended battery modules, the UPS can be tailored to meet specific runtime requirements.
- Efficient Management: The LCD display and remote management capabilities simplify UPS monitoring and management, reducing the risk of downtime due to power-related issues.
- Business Continuity: By safeguarding against power disruptions, the UPS helps maintain business continuity, preventing data loss and system downtime.
- Cost Savings: Protection against power-related hardware damage and downtime can result in significant cost savings over time.
|Capacity||2000VA / 1200W|
|Voltage (input)||110/120 VAC or 220/230/240 VAC|
|Voltage Range (input)||81-145 VAC or 162-290 VAC|
|AC Voltage Regulation||±10%|
|Frequency Range||50Hz or 60Hz ± 1 Hz|
|Transfer Time||Typical 2-6 ms, 10 ms max.|
|Waveform (Batt. Mode)||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Battery Type & Number||12 V/9 Ah x 2|
|Typical Recharge Time||4-6 hours recover to 90% capacity|
|Battery Mode||Sounding every 10 seconds|
|Low Battery||Sounding every second|
|Overload||Sounding every 0.5 second|
|Dimension, DXWXH (mm)||397 x 146 x 205|
|Net Weight (kgs)||11.5|
|Humidity||0-90 % RH @ 0- 40°C (non-condensing)|
|Noise Level||Less than 40dB|
|USB Port||Windows2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7, Linux, Unix, and Mac|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|