APC Smart-UPS 3000VA/KVA LCD RM 2U 230V with Network Card (SMT3000RMI2UNC)
The 2U rackmount 2700W 3000VA/3KVA UPS is trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems and supplies clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS units have extremely high efficiency at low, medium, and high lead levels, making them ideal for today’s multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption.
- Alphanumeric LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) – Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with the ability to configure locally.
- Communication Ports – Serial, USB, and SmartSlot™ for accessory cards.
- 8 IEC320 C13 and 1 IEC320 C19 Outlets
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) – Provides for remote UPS shut-off in the event of a fire or other emergency
- Push Button Circuit Breaker – enables quick recovery from overloads.
- Network-Grade Power – Provides the most stable power conditions by filtering noise, automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and surge protection.
- High-Efficiency Green Mode – Saves utility costs and reduces heat promoting longer component life.
- Advanced Battery Management – Temperature-compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date.
- Output Power Capacity 2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) 2700 Watts / 3000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Output Voltage Note Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 50/60Hz /- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages 220, 240V
- Other Output Voltages Line Interactive
- Waveform Type Sine wave
- Output Connections (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup) , (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup) , (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery
- Nominal Input Voltage 230V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz /- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
- Cord Length 2 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations 160 – 286 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation 151 – 302V
- Other Input Voltages 220, 240
- Maximum Input Current 0 A
- Input Breaker Capacity 0 A
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Included Battery Modules 0
- Battery Slots Empty 0
- Typical recharge time 3 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery RBC43
- RBC Quantity 1.