APC Easy UPS Line-interactive SMV 1500VA / 1.5KVA 230V, Universal Outlet
APC Easy UPS Line-interactive SMV 1500VA / 1.5KVA 230V, Universal Outlet(SMV1500I-MS) are best value UPS with battery backup and surge protection for electronics and computers include: Documentation CD, USB cables, User manual.
APC Easy UPS SMV 1500VA / 1.5KVA, Universal Outlet, 230V Features & Benefits
– Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
– Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
– Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
– Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
– Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
– Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
– Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
– Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
– Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
– Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.05kWatts / 1.5kVA
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz /- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Sinewave
Transfer Time: 2 ms typical
Input frequency: 45 – 65 Hz Auto-sensing
Input voltage range for main operations: 160 – 295V
Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime
Battery type: Lead-acid battery
Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
Typical recharge time: 4hour(s)
Communications & Management
Interface Port(s): USB
Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
Dimensions (W x H x D): 160 mm x 220 mm x 410 mm
Weight: 17.8 Kg
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
Storage Temperature: -10 – 40 °C.