APC Easy UPS BV 1000VA/1KVA, AVR, Universal Outlet, 230V Features & Benefits
– Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
– Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
– Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
– Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
– Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
– Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
– Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
– Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
– Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
– Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 600 Watts / 1.0kVA
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz /- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
Input frequency: 50/60 Hz /- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
Input voltage range for main operations: 170 – 280V
Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime
Battery type: Lead-acid battery
Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
Communications & Management
Control panel: LED Status display with on line : on battery
Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating: 156Joules
Dimensions (W x H x D): 161 mm x 93 mm x 305 mm
Weight: 5.7 Kg
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
Storage Temperature: -20 – 50 °C.
There are no reviews yet.