Buy APC 500VA | Back-UPS (BX500CI) from our D-Link Shop at the Best Price
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Safety-agency approvedThe UPS is UL1778 Listed
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
Input voltage range for main operations
Number of Power Cords
Batteries & Runtime
Nominal Battery Voltage
Battery Charge Power (Watts)
Communications & Management
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
Master Carton Units
Units per Pallet
Operating Relative Humidity
Storage Relative Humidity
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit